Instructions for iOS
- Install a VR Player on your iPhone. We recommend FreeVRPlayer.
- Download a video from RealityLovers. You can choose between 30 fps and 60 fps. The latter provides a smoother headtracking but the file is larger. Downloading may take several minutes depending on your connection speed. VR Video files are very large.
- Connect your phone to your computer via a USB Cable and copy the file using iTunes to your iPhone.
How to copy the Video Files to your iPhone:
- Select the VR Player app in the list in the file-sharing section in iTunes.
- Drag and drop files from a folder or window on to the Documents list to copy them to the FreeVRPlayer app on your device.
- Alternatively click Add, find the file or files you want to copy from your computer, and then click Choose. iTunes will copy these files to the FreeVRPlayer app on your device.
- On your iPhone, Open the FreeVRPlayer app, choose the video you want to play and once the video starts insert your phone into the VR Goggles and enjoy!